To see pictures of each area, click on the linked room names below:
1. Atrium. When you enter the main door from the road, you will be met by a quiet fountain and cool shade from the many palms. A water hose is always available to wash of the sand from the beach or to cool you down quickly from a strenuous hike.
2. Foyer/Living Room. A second door provides entrance into the actual casa, and there is almost always a cool ocean breeze moving through the house. With cool Mexican tiles under your feet and bright local artwork all around you, it is here you will get your first hint that Casa Soledad will be a very special place.
3. Outdoor Living Area. The casa has been designed for outdoor living, and this is the place where most of it happens. Whether it be meals, boardgames, meetings, or snacks... just about everything starts, and ends, here. There is even a hidden outdoor shower in the center of the spiral staircase for a quick rinse.
4. Pool and Patios. Our spectacular infiniti pool is a salt water pool which means it is kept sparkling clean with just the addition of salt. Far less harsh on skin and clothes, the pool is a favorite spot day or night. Below the pool is a new deck we put in specifically for yoga or exercising. It offers spectacular views of the Pacific.
5. Kitchen. Our full kitchen comes complete with most every appliance including a gas grill in case you get lucky on your fishing trip (or if you just want to buy a fish caught today from one of the huts down by the playa). While most people stock up before arriving at the casa from one of the big stores in Puerto Vallarta (Walmart, Costco) our little corner store is available most days for items like beer, soft drinks, ice and water. If you like raw oysters, Juan (our next door neighbor) is almost always just a few steps outside our door and is happy to crack open as many as you like.
6. The Master Bedroom. Up above the kitchen is the Master Bedroom complete with windows that open wide for an unobstructed view of the ocean, right from the bed. This room also has it's own shower and toilet facilities.
7. The Crow's Nest. (Bedroom #4) Next to the Master Bedroom is a small bedroom with bunkbeds for the smaller guests who want to be close to their parents. This room also has it's own toilet facility.
8. Bedroom #2. Due to it's central location in the casa, this room is close to everything... and is known for being the room that stays the coolest during the day. With close access to the Outdoor Living Area, Kitchen and the main floor shower and toilet facilities... this is usually a favorite room to stay in.
9. Bedroom #3. Just on the other side of the great room is our third bedroom. This room shares the main floor bathroom with Bedroom #2.